- You receive an "Error Logging In" when pressing the "Login with Facebook" button on the app.
- You were able to log in correctly the first time after installing the app.
- Re-installing the app allows you to log in.
- This is due to an error on Facebook's side caused by not accepting all the permissions. The issue occurs for multiple apps, not just Vipsy.
- We hope Facebook will fix this in the future to allow you to select specific permissions, but for now please use the solution below.
- Uninstall the app from your phone.
- Remove the app from your Facebook settings
- From a laptop/PC: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- From phone: Menu Icon -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Apps -> Logged in with Facebook -> Vipsy -> Remove App
- Install the Vipsy app to your phone again from the Play Store.
- Select "Log in With Facebook" and make sure to accept all permissions.
Still got problems? Email email@example.com with a screenshot and details of your phone type.